Back from 1984 til I got online and to this day I tought non lethality. The subject became huge in all areas of Queen fans before, during and after "The Cosmos Rocks" 2008 and the song "We Believe". Written in part of the hope for peace, but if you ask me, a huge nod went to non lethality. Also on that album was "Through The Night" loosely interpreted from my composition "All Through The Night" given to Roger Taylor while "The Cosmos Rocks" was being written.

FANTASY MEETS REALITY
If ever in the medical field, especially psychology & psychiatry, please take into account, my money maker, M2 Technologies Inc. The two people involved are extensively known as non-lethal technologists among other ventures and my former in-laws. This morning I wrote of the below to a support group involving mental illness and also gave this to MindFreedom.Org a massive grass roots campaign promoting ethical psychiatry.
It's my main focus to become a holistic care provider in a few short years.
"Fantasy Meets Reality"
The person of interest, mainly psychiatry is also my business partner. Together, we spoke of a book, a bullseye of 09/11/01 sixteen years in advance of the terrrible national tragedy. She is so engrossed in her work, barely anytime in person is made for immediate family save for her husband also my business partner. Leonda Emmerich, now my former wife is this persons sole living blood relative next to her husband. Both individuals traveled on behalf of the CIA to Russia & Middle East.
Read this, and remember, those voices you hear, could be the governemment afterall. in fact, anyone that studies audio may be aware of new technology that puts sound from entertainment where only you can hear it without physical aids such as airpods or headphones and that sound is not heard by your immediate neighbor in the same room unless the receiver is programmed to do so.
I give you this, at long last a glimpse to the end of your suffering.
Subject: Fantasy Meets Reality
By Ellen C. Chahey
Posted Oct 12, 2018 at 7:56 AM
Updated Oct 12, 2018 at 7:57 AM
She could be a character in a novel, but instead she writes them. Janet Morris of Centerville, born and raised in the town of Barnstable and a product of its public schools, has some 40 science fiction and fantasy books to her credit, many co-written with her husband Chris, as well as some historical fiction.
But for all their highly acclaimed works of imagination, she and Chris also have plumbed the depths of the very real world: military strategy through the use of non-lethal weapons. As the research director and senior fellow at the United States Global Strategy Council (USGSC) from 1989 to 1994, Janet Morris wrote several white papers about the use of non-lethal weapons such as psychological and digital warfare.
“Weapons of mass protection,” she called such strategies, “rather than chucking bigger and bigger rocks at each other.” In 1991, she visited Moscow, “where I saw Russian technology that no one in the West had ever seen before,” such as infrasound transmissions.
“The real cost of [conventional] war is the cost of rebuilding after it’s over,” Morris observed. So now she and Chris have their own tech company, which works with the US federal government and military on non-lethal weapons and long-term strategic planning.
The challenge in modern warfare, as Morris sees it, is “the containment of barbarism – but nobody wants to admit to being a barbarian.”
Naturally, Morris’s fiction explores the themes of conflict and power. And some it is eerily prescient. One of her novels written with Chris, “The 40-Minute War,” begins as Islamic terrorists hijack a plane and crash it into the White House – and it was written in 1984.
She said that her favorite of her novels is “I, the Sun,” a biographical novel about the Hittite king Suppiluliuma I, who reigned around 1350 B.C. “I took a crash course in Hittite before I wrote it,” she said of her preparation for the 1983 novel, and added of the king that “I learned more from him than from my whole time in Washington.”
She also reveres the Greek poet Homer, author of “The Iliad” and “The Odyssey”. A bas-relief of him hangs in the Morris home.
Among her fantasy writings, she favors her “Sacred Band of Stepsons” saga of nine books (again, some co-written with her husband, 1985 to 2012). The stories explore sexuality (“Plato had suggested gay troops because if they loved each other they wouldn’t run away,” she said), including multisexuality and pansexuality. She also presents the presence of wizards and magicians as “true because that’s how people saw it.”
By the way, magic is a theme in Morris’s own life. She keeps one of those Magic 8-Balls on her desk, and said, “It’s guided every business decision I’ve ever made.”
Of writing itself, Morris said that it’s the characters that drive her work: “My characters talk to me. As long as they keep talking, you keep writing.” She credited a teacher, Robert Ellis, with giving her a “toolbox of writing skills,” and a friend, Martha Seeger (daughter-in-law of folk singer Pete), with connecting her with the agent who made her first sale.
As one more influence on her writing, she gave a shout-out to William Shakespeare: “You need a word, you make it up.”
The couple have more collaborations, too. Chris leads a rock band in which Janet plays the electric bass. And they share a love of horses, especially an almost extinct type of Morgan. “We’re trying to help save the breed,” she said. To that end, they have a farm in upstate New York where they breed Thoroughbreds, several of whom have won national and world championships. “Horses are my absolute joy. Magic. There’s nothing like exchanging breath with a horse.”
How did she come to love horses?
“I bought my first horse, Coco, for $175 at age 6,” she said, “from the Ellis family in Centerville. My parents let me earn the money by reading books and then writing reports for them. My parents taught me that there’s nothing I couldn’t do, and I think that’s the root of my idea of non-lethality.”
It may sound as though Janet Morris never stops. But she and Chris have a rich resource in their Centerville home: a picture window with a water view, where, she said, “There’s nothing to think about but tides and birds.”
LEARN MORE
Find more information on Janet Morris’s books online at: www.facebook.com/JanetMorrisandChrisMorris/
https://dennis.wickedlocal.com/ente...in-books-by-cape-cod-author-janet-morris

As for me, my original music 27 song complete with two covers, both Queen & Warren Zevon remain as popular as ever, over 3,000 streams since late October 2020. All songs were made new entirely before an audience in a coffee house, on the streets and home, Cape Cod, MA. USA 2001-2004
https://mahlers.net
https://reverbnation.com/williammahler