Eat The Cake Band
Performing Arts
Meet ETC Merely a meandering, polysyllabic nom de plume? Or some super hype, hip, rock, and soul chi
eatthecakemusic.com

Upstairs in Pink Room at The Crown October 8, 2022
$10 advance | $15 at the door | 21+
doors 8 pm | show 9 pm

Outcalls
The “electronic opera queens” duo Outcalls is indie’s latest force to be reckoned with. Led by Britt Olsen-Ecker and Melissa Wimbish. Outcalls creates pop music that counters the tired narratives pervading much of today’s popular songs. With compelling live shows that feature melodic and harmonic surprises, their voices can “tickle your ear hairs one second and shake your teeth the next.”
No King, their last album, features “art-pop songs” that unfold in chapters and have a cinematic quality. Unconventional band arrangements layer acoustic and electronic elements to create refreshing, dance-inducing, woman-fronted hits. The duo's 2018 single "Keep Falling Over" was voted the #1 Song of 2018 by 89.7 WTMD radio listeners.
https://www.outcallsband.com/
Royal Skyyy on the Later Never Came Tour
Royal Skyyy is a hip-hop artist, who was born in West Palm Beach, Florida. She moved to Charlotte, North Carolina at the age of 13, where she is still currently living today. At 31 years old she has been writing and rapping for about 6 years now. Royal Skyyy has achieved 6 albums, 4 National Tours, and her streaming numbers are increasing daily. Royal Skyyy albums have been “Royal Arrives”, “House of Feels”, “Rise and Fall”, “Dying Bird” , “Rise and Fall part 2” and her latest album “Angels Don’t Live In Hell''. Not only do I enjoy writing for myself, but I also enjoy writing for other people because of my belief in the age-old saying that “united we stand, divided we fall”. She happens to be apart of the LGBT community and feels her music is opening doors for acceptance with topics less talked about within the music industry as she wants everyone to feel loved and be comfortable with being themselves. Her music shows strength, struggle, courage and acceptance though so many different ways. Music expresses emotions we all feel
Eat the Cake Band
Eat The Cake Band is a female fronted Hip Rock & Soul band based out of Baltimore, MD. If you want to know what they sound like, you must be able to imagine The Incredible Hulk making love to Jem & The Misfits while the X-Men stand guard. You must open your third eye in order to fully comprehend their avante garde style and sound of music. Mzz the lead lyricist + emcee was a solo hip hop artist before forming the band, and putting out a call for an all empress squad. Ladie Clair, the guitarist was the first to answer the call. They began their musical journey of exploring the musical styles Hip Hop & Rock in the basement of Mzz's house, and quickly fell in love with all of the possibilities. Wifty Bangura (vocalist) and the soul, Aaron (bassist), Jared (drummer), the heartbeat.
https://www.eatthecakemusic.com/

Last edited by Gary E. Andrews; 10/02/22 10:19 PM.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com