|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
42,871
guests, and
5,962
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,559
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,559 |
I wrote this towards the end of last year as my daughter was applying for grad school. She is currently deciding where to go, and it appears my prediction in this song may come true, as she plans a trip next week to Temple in Philadelphia. All feedback is greatly appreciated. http://soundcloud.com/gocartmoz/ill-leave-the-lights-on-jaynasI'll Leave The Lights On (Jayna's Song)Words and Music by David S. Becker Verse 1I'll leave the Lights on When you go I'll leave the lights on So you know you can always come home I know that your leaving So I wanted you to know That I'll leave the lights on When you go Verse 2You'll likely head north To the snow Where life may take you Well I really don't know But I know that your leaving So I wanted you to know That I'll leave the lights on When you go ChorusThere's a world thats ragin' You've got to find your own way And there are times When you get may lost along the way but there's a light And it leads to Tori Way It will show you the way To find your way back home To find your way back home Verse 3I'll leave the lights on when you go I'll leave the lights on So you know there's someone at home A man who loves you Who's so proud of all you've done And as long as the lights are on In his heart you'll be home Repeat ChorusSolo© 2012 David S. Becker All rights reserved
Last edited by GocartMoz; 04/05/13 01:00 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,069
Posts1,185,742
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|