Hey Brian,

Yeah, it sounds very similar in it's set-up. Even the reviews are reviewd, so you can't get much better quality control than that.

I'm very grateful for the detailed notes provided, and can step wawy now with a clearer thought process of where it needs re-writes. I now know for example that pages 10-30 pretty much suck, and can can concentrate on the builds needed for the whole thing to work better.

As a writers' site, it's great, but to be honest, I'd really like to see more producer and director involvement. I know that's almost impossible, as there would be 100 script writers per producer present, but that's the reality of how film projects are mainly put together.

How's your film project going ? I would definitely reccomend running your script through Trigger Street. You even see very experienced writers thanking folks for picking up those odd small things which have slipped under the radar, most often continuity points which have evaded the writer.

I'll report back after the re-write and see if I can evaluate a noticable difference in how it is percieved.

Perhaps I can do better than my current 2 star rating. grin

cheers, niteshift