|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
51,878
guests, and
6,073
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,237 Likes: 16
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,237 Likes: 16 |
Hey Janice and bud, Love the intro, and then the sadly controlled wailing of a girl who wants to feel nothing. I could slow dance to this one up until my fifth shot of whiskey, then I'd just sit and wallow in the story. I like it, I can hear playing in thousands of honky-tonk bars nightly to all the disillusioned. Nicely done. ~~Matt
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,819
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|