Originally Posted by Michael W. Brown
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Wendy. ..

One must get fed up with "trying to ignore the elephant, somehow," or knowing that this girl you care for is dying.

Shocking, yes...but oh so honest!!!!



This is being written on my IPhone, so I'm limmited...

Re. The F-bomb...'nough said ...

Re: Wendy( who I am the BIGGEST fan of:-) You also used the word "ass", which caused me giggle after giggle, because an "ass" is the donkey who God once spoke through to Balam(??)....

Bottom line, in regards to this song...

There is no Bottom Line...Except..."Did it move you?"

And apparently it has....:-)

Midnite

Editting to add...Now that I'm back at a computer...

Perhaps Wendy might have better phrased the body part that got the whuppin' as "butt"????...:-) :-) :-)Why bring an ASS into the equation...:-)...rewrite and rewrite and rewrite....Or just let it flow...And count our Blessings, because this is why God gave us Music...

Midnite



Satchel was right. Something is gaining on me.

The Shoebox & Dinner at Eight trailers available at:

http://www.twometer.com/Two_Meter_Studios/HOME.html