|
8 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
31,399
guests, and
5,856
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 43
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 43 |
Jim as per Daves comment it certainly was completely told.
Just think there is too much detail and explanation as for instance removing a lot of lines from each verse I dont see the lyric being poorer for it.
I got rid of everything That reminded me of you Threw your pictures in the trash Couldn't stand your carefree look
Then you came to me tonight Like there was nothing wrong Pulled me close and kissed me I went home and wrote this song Don't know why I acted like that
What the hell was I thinking of Cos we made up And I'm Back In Love
Then I saw you with BB KING It threw me into a rage turned a hundred shades of green I had the blues all day
Yours to do with as you please of course.
Arty
Its not write or wrong just an opinion
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|