|
8 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, texritter, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
38,343
guests, and
5,891
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3 |
Calvin: Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!
Vic: Suggestions always welcome. I was thinking "peaceful" instead of "cheerful", but I haven't made any changes yet. You should have heard it before I did the first re-phrasing (ha, ha). Thanks for stopping on by.
Floyd: Thanks for the mighty kind words.
Jim: Thanks for stopping on by and giving it a spin.
Michael: I love that Gasoline Alley album. There is some phenomenal playing on that record. As a side note, I have some of the "re-mastered" versions on a compilation CD of Rod's. The original vinyl mastering just sounds better to me. In fact I think a couple of tunes are slightly sped up on the digitally mastered versions!
I'll come back for the others later.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,094
Posts1,185,797
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|