Originally Posted by Colin Ward
Click away, even though I don't wear a kilt. I would like to have a ribbon though.


All of Rosewood Creek's members would look good draped with blue ribbons....Blue ribbons and gold medals...Wear them however ya choose...Ya got 'em both last week. Here's hoping for many more!!

Let's go Click Army!

It takes a village to click an idiot....No, that's not right.

It takes a clicker to raise a village...Nope, I got it wrong wrong again...sigh...

It takes a village to raise a clicker....

...sigh...I know there's a perfect line in there somewhere. Please P.M. me if you wanna work on a rewrite together:-)

P.S...Colin...Due to the holiday...Perhaps the new results won't be updated 'til Tuesday?

No worries about answering, we'll just keep on clicking:-)

How many clicks could a Rose-click click if a Rose-click could click....

Midnite

P.P.S...Here is a "shout out" to Click Army's Calvin, who faithfully clicks and humbly throws in links to his gazillion songs and some JPF co-writes!!!!....Calvin?...Well done, sir! And thanks! You've given me(and I suspect, many others), immeasurable enjoyment and encouragement!!!!


Satchel was right. Something is gaining on me.

The Shoebox & Dinner at Eight trailers available at:

http://www.twometer.com/Two_Meter_Studios/HOME.html