|
8 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
45,626
guests, and
6,203
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 178
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 178 |
When I read your post, I had to look to see if it was written by me. I stopped writing about 6 years ago because I allowed the fear to consume me. At that point, I'd been writing for literally 46 years. I can't even tell you the opportunities I had that I couldn't take because of the fear. About 6 months ago I got out one of my songs and decided to create a video to go with it. Within weeks on YouTube I had almost 5000 people listen and love the song. This was my wakeup call! I knew they all couldn't be wrong, right?? Since then I wrote a song called "Try" My anthem song not to let fear stand in my way. I'm 65 years old, this is or could be my final chapter, my last chance. I decided I was going to do everything in my power to make a go at this business. Less than a month after demoing "Try" I'm getting my first cut by a major recording star in Nashville! I'm on cloud 9999... Give this song a listen and let it be your anthem song too. God is good and so is life at 65! https://youtu.be/V_yeaz1atQM
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,075
Posts1,185,769
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|