|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews),
104,900
guests, and
5,971
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1 |
How about a little internal rhyme? The ticks and mosquitoes are hearty eaters or The ticks and mosquitoes are ravenous eaters or Tick and mosquito will be happy to eat you Ha - I wondered where your internal rhymes were until I realized it was mosqeeters you were singing instead of mosquitos. I'll have to go back and listen to how I sang it - I suspect it was somewhere between the two - like mosquitas - which is probably close enough that your suggestions could work.  Scott
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|