Only from Bob ...then you chimed in .....

Quote
John your anti American ideas sometimes come through pretty cleanly.

Most of the time you're ok. I don't understand why so many Canadians hate the us but yet are always talking about it

One thing Americans hate is other countries telling us how to have a country



Quote
Point is, he has the right, others didnt



Quote
Ok switch the word Americans and replace it with people from and living the United States.

It's a bit like telling a married couple how to run their marriage



Only this one this one tempered it some...but emphasises that my free speech will not be accepted...and most don't want to hear it from Canada

Quote
Free speech yes, speech being accepted freely, different story.

Just telling why it may fall on deaf ears. I have never once criticized Canada, I don't even pay attention to it. Why Canada is obsessed with us i dont know

And many tend to say "if America is so great...etc"

Most don't wanna hear it from a canadian. Friendly suggestions considered



How am I supposed to take it?

Clearly according to you my role is to STFU and acquiesce to whatever the US does to itself and others because it falls on deaf ears anyway.




If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop