Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,580 Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,580 Likes: 143 |
Hey Gavin
"What that means is I wrote all the chords and melody for the song" "So what I do next is listen to current radio, I might spend a few hours doing that "What vibe fits what I'm trying to do ? So Mason in Nashville listens to my work tape( which by the way is always just acoustic)" . Then he listens to : Shoot Me Straight , By Osborn Bros , That's the vibe I'm going for"
Ok sends me tracks to sing to made in Nashville . Tracks would be everything your hearing without vocals done in Nashville . Drums guitars ect ect , following my chord patterns I sing it here , he adds BGV's and mix it And were done
Pro songwriters do the same thing They make a work tape and Nashville demo studios record the song The only thing diffrent since I'm the artist , I sing it . They use killer demo singers , Who ever that might be Gavin Their purpose is to pitch the song to whoever , Mine's not... just a artist song
I take what Nashville has to offer for my own purposes Gavin , I know my strengths and weakness'es
Last edited by bennash; 12/03/23 09:56 PM.
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,104
Posts1,185,841
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|