I'm sure it would Tony , Get my tracks guys , 5 diffrent songs and ideas
I mainly concern myself with the Lyrics and what it says
I'm not a track guy

"Now all this Jazz Tony : So people hear it ; And more songs to keep the pace going on Youtube Tony"

a lot of work , besides just songs

Hello! Thank you again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed with all your requirements. Please read the full document smile I have done your video SEOs Added video SEOs to the channel Added cards Added end cards I have used the most searchable phrases and keywords. Attached is the Google Doc. You have 3 (three) days to review the work. Let me know if there are any changes, and I will gladly do them. >>> No need to ask for revision; just let me know in the chat smile Once you have reviewed the delivery and are satisfied, I’d appreciate it if you could rate me and comment on Fiverr. If you’ve any questions or concerns, reach out first : ) FYI: I’ve done “organic SEO,” meaning it will last for as long as you have the video on Youtube. - It may take Youtube algorithm weeks to fully index and rank your videos, so you have to be patient and stay focused on uploading quality content on a regular weekly schedule which is very important. If you are looking for fast results, please consider Youtube ads or other promotions in combination with SEO. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U3bS5N9U8M9l_Vxmj6bZP8Ak6dVtQIW_Y5JRnX6tXMg/edit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hA0CtW2PTqLDPP2VEVEg9GVEZKTjFSmK3RjQ_QbdFw/edit FYI: Your videos have an SEO Score of 100%, as determined by TubeBuddy and other softwares I use. If you use VIDIQ, you will NOT get the same score because they use a different algorithm for scoring. Here is a link to Tubebuddy https://www.tubebuddy.com/magicmarketing Remember to share you videos with this great AI software to create backlinks smile

Last edited by bennash; 12/03/23 10:10 PM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.