|
8 members (Irwin, Gary E. Andrews, bennash, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
92,940
guests, and
5,806
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,389 Likes: 26
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,389 Likes: 26 |
when I was a child I dreamed all summer that I went off a bridge in a car...... and didn't cross my first bridge in my car til I was 22!... In fact, on the LA freeway there was a tall off ramp and I would literally drive out of my way to not go over it. Then one day I was in a hurry and just said, DO IT... and I did, however...................bridges scare the crap out of me to this day and if someone else is driving I just look down til it's over. hahah
"It Mattered to THAT One"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,107
Posts1,185,852
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|