|
5 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown),
129,423
guests, and
5,627
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,114
Top 40 Poster
|
OP
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,114 |
As Nigel points out I did originally ask for hit songs of motherly advice since it was mothers day when I started this thread. I am guilty for letting any song in that mentions "mama" and I even submitted one that was off subject, so I made a list of the ones that were mentioned so far that I think fits into this catagory. If I left out any it is either because I had never heard it or that it was not a hit single. Ben
Mama told me (not to come) Que sara sara Mama used to say Ashes to ashes It's different for girls Mama tried Blues in the night Shop around That's alright (mama) Mama don't allow Can't hurry love Sylvia's mother Mother and child reunion
And here's a couple more: Simple man-Lynyrd Skynyrd Papa was a rolling stone- Temptations Mama said there'd be days like this-?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|