|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
38,797
guests, and
6,032
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
I have posted this song before it was written on Sept 9th, 2001 48 hours prior to the attacks of 9-11 I remember working through the night into the 10th as well. Then I went to work on the 11th and witnessed planes fly about 200 feet or lower over my head right into the Twin Towers. I'll never forget that day as long as I live. The distant but close enough images of people leaping out the windows and the fire & smoke. Then the crumbling down... I can still picture it clearly in my mind. I kept waiting for the fighter jets to come figuring they will shoot the second plane out of the sky right over my head to prevent from hitting it's target. But they were too late. Not until months later did I realize some of the things I was saying in the song. I even remember afterwards the President on TV saying something about "pulling the curtain down" I lost my friend & old lead singer that day as well as others. All of us lost something that day. It's Okay - © 9/9/01 http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6537687 It’s okay Really doesn't matter now Everything has changed It doesn’t really matter how It’s okay Try to be stronger now (Chorus) There’s no hero in disguise No savior in your eyes When you’re falling Though it’s hard to hide The pain inside I’m unbroken It’s okay Really doesn’t matter now Soon fade away Gonna bring the curtain down It’s okay Try to be stronger now There’s no hero in disguise No savior in your eyes When you’re falling Though it’s hard to hide The pain inside I’m unbroken (Solo) There’s no hero in disguise No savior in your eyes When you’re falling Though it’s hard to hide The pain inside I’m unbroken It’s okay Really doesn’t matter now Everything has changed It doesn’t really matter how It’s okay Brian Gallagher - Vocals JT - Drums Mike Caro - Acoustic & Electric guitars, Bass & Keyboards Produced & Recorded
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|