|
8 members (Irwin, Gary E. Andrews, bennash, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
92,940
guests, and
5,806
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Thanks Louis & Kevin It was that long ago already..... hard to believe! Yes I was really feeling it on the acoustic, I had such a good pocket on it and tempo that the song just fell right into place so easily. Locking the bass in was a breeze I can appreciate all that as it does not happen that often. My friend Brian (18) at the time sang this one. He could just go places vocally that I can't and still can't. He wasn't as comfortable in the lower register opening as me, but once he left it oh boy  So it was worth the little opening to get where we were going. My favorite is the solo section. I didn't know what I was gonna do so I just felt it to be sparse and spacious and just falling into a pocket with everything else. One of of the few times maybe even only time I ever did a dive on the whammy bar 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,107
Posts1,185,852
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|