But remember, it was the band member that actually did the wrong, immature thing by plastering his ego on her post. As I agreed to your earlier post about a parent should not get invloved other than info and encouragement, Christine did not post about anything other than wanting info to pass along to her son, who I guess would pass that along to his band. It's the other band member who threw a big unnecessary wrench on here, to which might be a good thing for the whole band to know about, and to get that nipped in the bud before moving on to much more challenging issues a band goes through.

I blame the other band member for stirring up things in public with his band member's mother, ("trying to be clear", which he sure was,,,ouch!) It should have been dealt with a phone call, and just let Christine ask away about any music business questions as it pertains to her son's band.

Ahhh,,,,bands!

John


Actually a Member Since 1996 or 97 (Number One Hundred Something).
https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/default.cfm?bandID=1409522