Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,386
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,386 |
Hey you two.... So this is what I've been missing out on, playing with my froggies?!  :o Man, this one is SMOKIN'! Caroline -- hot, powerful and yes, simple lyrics...Letha, as always a sultry, inspired performance. Love the "back-up singers"...and how the music rises and falls to match the "teasing/I'm in control/I'm setting the pace tonight, baby!" play of the lyric. The only teensiest of nits I had was the ending of the bridge: And if you can’t handle this one little request I’m sure there’s someone, (somewhere) who’d try their bestFor some reason, this doesn't fit right to me...she's not suggesting he's not going to try his best, she just wants him to shut up and do what she tells him to (in a nice way, of course). How about any of these? And if you can’t handle this one little request I’m sure there’s someone, (somewhere)... ...WHO WON'T SECOND GUESS ...WHO'LL LOVE/DO/TRY WHAT I SUGGEST ...WHO'D LOVE TO TAKE THE TEST ...I COULD PUT TO THE TEST I don't know that any of these are much better, and frankly, I stopped for only a nano-second anyway. I would be perfectly content if you left it alone....just wanted to call it to your attention. But again, AWESOME WONDERFUL JOB, both of you. Needless to say, I'm anxious to hear Mike's treatment.... Cheers, Beth
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|