|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
15,019
guests, and
5,430
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 406
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 406 |
I used to say I had a cast iron stomach. I don't say that anymore. Onions give me fits but onion powder doesn't bother me at all.
I knew this kid who swore he could tell if the beef patty in a hamburger was put on the bun upside down. He would send them back if they were upside down. I thought he was an idiot.
Lately I've been rinsing all my fruit. I used to just eat it. Now I rinse bananas and apples and whatever else.
I also started rinsing cans off because one day in the store I saw a guy standing on a case of soup cans. Who knows where his shoes have been? Who knows how many other cases he has stood on?
Until recently I had a thing about eating the end pieces of bread. I still feel funny about it but I'll do it in a pinch. I have no idea why.
Last edited by eb; 04/11/09 11:19 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,047
Posts1,185,696
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|