|
7 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
61,162
guests, and
6,065
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 104
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 104 |
I’m obsessive about backups. I burn CDs all the time and put them in a fire safe. I also email every story and lyrics to myself on a different systems and free email sites. I print hard copies when I finish a writing to put in the safe. I put songs on many different websites. As well as my mp3 player. This is good not only for backup but for copyright proof. What can I say.. I’ve had around 15 computers in the last 20+ years and only lost one hard drive. And I have everything I have even don on a computer. now ask me to find something. HUH? LOL!
What kind of noise was your computer making? Was it from the speakers or in the box? You should really look into the sound issue.
have a good day, dave
Spelling and grammer are not my thing, so excuse the type-Os... Iffin I don't review your song, sorry, I'm trying to stay with styles I like. But I do listen to all on 2 pages when I have time.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|