|
7 members (KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
15,901
guests, and
5,503
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,388 Likes: 25
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,388 Likes: 25 |
I've been banging my head against the wall for awhile now regarding finding a second verse for this song. Any help would be appreciated. co-writing credit offered.
SWIM FOR IT
If all the good ones are taken why am I still here and if there's someone for everyone I'm standing on the pier Maybe she got lost along the way on that ship that's comin in someday
CHORUS
So I'm ... gonna swim for it leave the house, talk to friends keep the lighthouse lit so when she comes, she'll see me in the dark and then I won't have to swim so far
"It Mattered to THAT One"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,049
Posts1,185,698
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|