|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
42,871
guests, and
5,962
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3 |
I was hoping that this wasn't about what I thought it was about -- but it was. Sorry to hear about another setback, but it still seems you have that fighting attitude. Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery. You need more cookies! http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6194216Kevin
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
"WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Beth G. Williams
|
04/06/10 03:38 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Steven August Rieck
|
04/06/10 04:05 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Kevin Emmrich
|
04/06/10 04:24 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
glynda
|
04/06/10 04:50 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Lynn Orloff
|
04/06/10 05:07 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
"Tampa Stan" Good (D)
|
04/06/10 05:03 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Wendy D
|
04/06/10 05:10 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Polly Hager (D)
|
04/06/10 05:26 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Jean Bullock
|
04/06/10 06:19 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Dave Rice (D)
|
04/06/10 06:21 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Tom Shea
|
04/06/10 04:12 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Nigel Quin
|
04/07/10 04:10 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Ray E. Strode (D)
|
04/07/10 04:28 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Bill Robinson
|
04/07/10 06:43 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
DonnaMarilyn
|
04/07/10 08:17 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
BIG JIM MERRILEES
|
04/07/10 09:01 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
yann
|
04/07/10 09:35 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Kristi McKeever
|
04/08/10 05:29 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Michele Howlett (D)
|
04/09/10 05:14 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Joice Marie
|
04/12/10 08:41 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Joe Wrabek (D)
|
04/13/10 05:13 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Mark Schuessler
|
04/13/10 05:58 AM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Beth G. Williams
|
04/18/10 06:43 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Wendy D
|
04/18/10 08:14 PM
|
Re: "WHOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!"
|
Nigel Quin
|
04/18/10 08:53 PM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,069
Posts1,185,742
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|