Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,236 Likes: 4
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,236 Likes: 4 |
HI Wendy - Thanks for sharing your story and song. This is really beautiful - from lyric to melody and production. I'm a fan! Favorite line - "burning somewhere in the rain."
Songwriting is a hobby for me as well and at times it does border on obsession! At other times when I'm not obsessed with it I stress out worried I've lost the creative spark. Your torch is burning bright!
Hey Kevin, Thanks for listening and commenting. I know what you mean about songwriting. It seems like a little monkey riding on my back at times. But I do enjoy the process of creating that communication. It allows for both music and words, probably two of the most important things in the world in my estimation. I think I would be lost without it. But it makes me crazy too. I guess it's like parenting in that regard.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|