So many people have contributed so much to this song by simply suggesting a few changes that two changes made a big difference and I don't know how to say thank you enough, so thanks again and check back in, I did get sort of an offer from a musician I wont name yet to put a melody to it, might be too busy, we'll see!

YOU CAN RIDE (with a country song)


Verse
I can ride with a country song

Get real high when I sing along

Some folks love it and say they don't

Though they listen on their way home

Singing just like Nashville stars

Something's up in that sound filled car

Fingers dancin' ain't got no frown

Seat way back with the mirror down


Chorus
YOU CAN RIDE with a country song

An' you might as well sing along

It's about the road you're on

Or the one you've just been down

Talking 'bout a life you know

Maybe one you haven't found

YOU CAN RIDE with a country song

An' you might as well sing along


Verse
Grab a friend and you buckle up

Do it quick 'cause you gotta run

Lay some rubber but hit the road

Share some love an' eat Oreo's

Turn the radio up loud

Keep it there 'till you're lost and found

Put some Jones in an' hum a bar

Then let it go 'cause it's who you are




Repeat chorus
YOU CAN RIDE with a country song

An' you might as well sing along

It's about the road you're on

Or the one you've just been down

Talking 'bout a life you know

Maybe one you haven't found

YOU CAN RIDE with a country song

An' you might as well sing along



YOU CAN RIDE with a country song

An' you might as well sing along



(c) 2010 Robert Wynn



mailto:robert@robertwynnlyrics.com

Last edited by robert wynn; 02/02/11 09:34 PM.

Thanks for stopping by