Hi Michael... your ears must just have been ringing with the praise I was throwing in there for you - but then, as usual, you were quicker and made a superstar out of me in seconds... lol... at least on here... smile

As for you coming to Ireland, how did you know I had YOU in mind when speaking of that Upright Player in my new gang? lol... At leat you can claim you have the longest travel to the gigs... lol

Yeah folks, Mike produced this album back then, and in what a fine manner. He's just a pro, and the nicest I've met, so far...

I hope to have him on board for the next one, too... gotta catch him before he gets too comfortable in his rocking chair, Ol' Grampa Mike...lol...

Thanks for your nice words. Very much appreciated. wink


Michael


Last edited by mbcm productions; 04/30/11 01:45 PM.