|
7 members (Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,845
guests, and
6,196
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 2,891 Likes: 6
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 2,891 Likes: 6 |
I am going to run a series of 3 mini-quizzes on here.
Here’s how it will work.
I will upload an mp3 file with some music clips on it, you will need to identify the song and the artist for each clip. There will be 3 quizzes, one for Intros, one for Middles and one for Endings. Each one will run for a week and I will get you to PM me your answers (please don’t post answers in the thread until the results are announced because this will be a spoiler for anyone that still wants to do it). You may however, post in the thread to say that you have sent me a PM or how brilliant or rubbish the quiz is or how well or badly you think you did.
It was something I did for my guitar club so the quiz will be guitar themed but I am sure most of you will know most of the songs.
I will start 3 new threads, one for each comp. This thread is just for info
If you are interested just say ‘hello’ on here and that will give me an idea of how many of you fancy having a go.
Interested?
Cheers
Nige
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|