@Joe -- Galveston IS a city! yup!

@glyn - don't forget to try anything by Boston or Chicago (bands), but not Kansas which is a state LOL... if you want to rewrite and re-tape the Texas line in your song to say Dallas instead I don't care :-) ... that might be easy to do!

And- other suggestions - don't forget Showtunes like "New York, New York," oldies like "I Left My Heart In San Francisco," or things like Chess: "One Night in Bangkok"... Billy Joel and Simon & Garfunkel mention New York quite a lot too... Bob Dylan and The Eagles tossed city names in their lyrics I'm pretty sure...

Lots of songs mention London or Tokyo or Paris or LA... for some starter suggestions!

.... and you have time to think, and it's OKAY to GOOGLE for songs or lyrics!! (or artists)

You've got till next Monday 12 AM (meaning, Sunday midnight LOL) EST ... and just one song is OK to enter - it's just a max of two - but you don't HAVE to put in two.

Try the REDkaraoke site too and search there... they have WAY more free songs.... search for a popular city name... see what happens!

Be creative! You could even write a new one if you feel like it.

smile