nicked the flip again! next to post gets the freebie coupon! smile

Here is NEXT WEEK if you couldn't already guess...

[Linked Image]

I will be out of town, personally, from Tuesday forward and I suspect many of you have holiday plans as well.

I may as well announce now - I was not sure what to do with this place over Christmas -- but tho I don't have a banner made up - It's just gonna be open season on singing Holiday songs of your choice -- which should be fun!

But due to family responsibilities and travel etc, misc, throughout December I can't micromanage here as I know I'd want to and listen to every possible holiday tune posted - so ... rather than put the thread on hiatus I'll just challenge you to sing your guts out on holiday material! Plenty to pick from and A LOT of public domain to boot!
smile

Thanks for understanding.... and with luck you will all SING A LOT over December and post here -- with fewer limitation rules - just sing and post when you like but you know, 4 songs/day from the same person - just like on the boards - may get overwhelming (LOL!) ... but ya know... we haven't had too much of that problem crop up so far so I expect you'll self-regulate OK in my semi-absence.

Then.... "Back to Work" with new weekly Challenges come January!!

Sound good? GOOD! OK GO!
(well, wait till Monday for Thanksgiving/gratitude songs please.... and if you'd light a candle on the 24th to mark the 20th of Freddie's passing... I would surely appreciate it!)

Linda