|
5 members (bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
65,239
guests, and
5,505
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,559
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,559 |
Hey Chris,
I havn't had much time to check out the boards lately as my wife and I have been traveling and getting some vacation time in, I did want to chime in though and thank you for your comments. As for me, in all honesty I have no clue what to do next with this song. When I wrote it I never envisioned a demo of such professional quality as Bobby has produced. I don't really know anyone in the industry and other than being a music fan, a second rate guitar player for a garage band, and someone that enjoys writing songs, I really don't have a clue as to how any of this works. Frankly, if we can get it to the next level fantastic. On the other hand, I am beyond happy just being a part of a song that I can be proud of.
Dave
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,055
Posts1,185,710
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|