|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
38,797
guests, and
6,032
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 614
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 614 |
I have 16 bit .wav software. I guess the impedance monitor would be disordinate with my rig. Maybe I need to look more at the bit rate. I am probably a bit more in touch with sounds doing digital recordings for awhile. I had more sound problems when I tried to use software in the past to deal with it. But they are made a little more user friendly from what I hear. I am not going to leave any rock I can learn of unturned with it. I havn't heard of floorfish and will check that out.
Thanks for tips!
Matt
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|