|
5 members (texritter, Bill Draper, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams),
36,407
guests, and
5,764
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 614
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 614 |
Thanks all who posted for the helpful advice. I purchased a Dell Optiplex that has a lot more clarity then my old pc. I notice it is basically no frills, no muss nor fuss. I still have Creative Soundblaster .wav software from 2004. Along with using free Audacity. But I don't still have the creative sound card. Unfortunately I have never quite got in to noise cancellation. Maybe that wouldn't matter so much with my meager setup or should expect much more. But it always seemed to be like a picture with some drippings of paint sticking out.
But I like hearing as much as I can about it.
There was this time I couldn't transport a sound file because I was unaware of a certain function. So it can be something I overlooked with everything else for that matter.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|