|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
51,744
guests, and
6,074
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1 |
Hey Scott,
I enjoyed this song as well, as I always enjoy your music. You always have interesting topics and phrasing. I was in your old "neck of the woods" today. I had an appt in Hubbard, Ohio, not too far from Youngstown. I travel all over Eastern Ohio from Erie to the Ohio River with my work, even in to central Ohio too.
steady-eddie Hey Eddie: Yes, I grew up just a few miles from there in Poland. Used to drive through Hubbard all the time on my way to Pymatuning Lake. Glad you liked the song. Scott
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|