|
6 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, 1 invisible),
97,237
guests, and
5,995
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
In reading this, please keep in mind that I am a passionate newbie at best to BIAB.
It has been my very limited experience that BIAB default settings, reverb in particular, lay into a mix pretty well without doing anything else to them in BIAB. Then, in the DAW when the entire mix is there, they may sound fine or may need some adjustments...but I believe it is better to do it in the DAW...because then you arent compounding changes upon other changes made in the original program.
Regarding exporting...Use BIAB as a plug in so that you are in the DAW when you are using it. It is a lot easier and a lot more seamless and you can ear test then and there._
Side note... Multi riffs is my favorite BIAB function. I read that it cant be done in the standalone, but if you plug BIAB into your DAW it is available. I highly recommend learning to use it. I am personally able to get better and more natural sounding piano solos using BIAB MULTI RIFFS than I am with EZ KEYS with little effort.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|