|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
41,540
guests, and
6,159
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99 |
I bought it myself and recomended it cause I was a believer in their stuff. The drums are great. I then got ez keys which I did about 10 songs with, I had posted them here years ago, with just piano and drums. Sound is good, its just the versatility. People were commenting, I think that piano needs some changes in the song... Ya think? You mean the player is not supposed to play the same 8 bar passage all the way through the song...
I was excited about EZ bass, i havent given up on it. Yeah I could play bass guitar, on bass, on guitar, or keyboard, and it wont suck...but at the same time, it wont be professional. If all guitar players were automatically bass players, we wouldnt need bass players.
.
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 03/05/21 08:19 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|