Originally Posted by Rob B.
Originally Posted by Fdemetrio
It sounds good but using musicians in a pro studio, has nothing to do with you

Fdem,
if Elvis wrote the words and the music, the song actually does have a whole lot to do with him. It wouldn't exist without him. He's the songwriter. That's far more than your input in your songs that were composed (melodies and chords) randomly by a computer. The sound that we hear here was created by musicians, vocalist and producers. That's called the recording. In this case it's a very professional sounding recording. I don't get the point you're trying to make here.


You don't know what he created on this, you were certain I have nothing to do with my creations , ud lthink by now that I do .

All you are hearing is a bad singer trying to guster up emotion. You don't know what his role was

Just as you say anyone can use ai, so too can anyone pay people to put a track together.

If all he did was sing this, that's the worst part

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/28/24 01:10 PM.