|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Irwin, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
88,288
guests, and
5,861
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,146 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,146 Likes: 99 |
The song was my idea and angle, I dialed it in with Sandy Ramous Yes on this one the melody was written by Justin Morgan and tracked out by his session players I just moved forward with the song to get it done . or it sits there going nowhere . The next song I'm writing the melody. Yes I sang it and hired African gospel singers for BGVS , BZ Lewis mixed it using the new gadget ( At least to me ) Dolby Atmos . I'll promote it , and that's it , Next song. Ahh more data comes through . Now he didn't do the melody or the music, he did allegedly the lyrics And the vocal I once won a contest for impressions of singers. Bruce, Petty, Roy Orbison, Neil Young i can do just about any voice Add ben https://www.soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14789336
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/28/24 01:40 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,847
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|