Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Dom
You are nose picking troll who haunts this website, interfering with other people's threads, because he has nothing better to do with his time and songs that no one actually wants to hear.
What a deluded loser such as you thinks doesn't actually matter.

You trolled everything I posted and I'm supposed to feel sorry for you. It's ok for me to be [naughty word removed] on but not you .


Nothing better to do and you? Least I posted songs and you didn't like that either.

Why don't you just drink a glass of shut up?

You don't know much about music or ai ust shut up and nobody will care.

You were banned from ts for same stuff.

I still email with people from that site who think your a talentless brat .ive won the arguments, all of them, go away if you don't like it.

I will post 50 more songs and I hope you will shut up and stop telling Ben what to say to me

it's a music site where is yours?

Zero

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/29/24 09:48 PM.