|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
15,019
guests, and
5,430
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
This is no better than politics, religion, personal attacks. Dear DD, 1- I gave up writing songs about tits, ass, and broken hearts when I was in my 30's. So, if I can't write about politics and religion, I'm dead in the water. 2- Both my parents are musicians. I literally have a lifelong genetic commitment to music creation and production. I would rather listen to a poorly recorded good song than a well polished SUNO turd any moment of any day. I have never failed to encourage you, Dom. Quit YOUR bitching, and tune YOUR FUK'N GUITAR!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,047
Posts1,185,696
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|