|
7 members (Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, 1 invisible),
41,708
guests, and
6,031
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Hi Louis, That clay pot is broke.... Thanks for the offer though ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) Terri- No soundclick yet, Dont know if i'l put it there I'm getting bored with soundclick already ... Tom- Thanks man, yes I love that chord too wish I could remember what it was.. That's one of the things I often regret, never learning to read or write music or study theory & chord voicings I have to record everything or it's gone! Johnboy- love Metheny seen him too. Didn't get any vibe of that on this but that's cool!!! I think I was about 25 when I wrote it.. My oldest and dearest friend is the one singing it. I'm a big Genesis fan seen them 3 times to.. Amazing Live! We had a song called Wichita Ma ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) Thanks.. Thanks Michael, -Yes we got good at bouncing track together percussion & bass to 1 track Keyboards to 1 track, all vocals 1 track & guitar, 1 track Joro- thanks much There are shakers and a dembec not sure how you spell it) There is no bass guitar just low end keyboards we bounced together, cant remix ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) but yes a tad more mids would be nice.. as long as that round low end is there though against everything else. Percussion is live.. Vocal actually have no compression added to them didn't even own a compressor then. The analog tape squished it.. Yes I liked the simple lyric story it is rare that I even try to tell one.. Thanks Bro.. Tom- Thanks! I wrote it on acoustic but faster rock y version. my friend felt it slower and he sang this version. Once I heard the new feel I added low keyboards and some ather higher whining swirling sounds flute like and whatever.. We added percussion 1st had to be there.. We bounced tracks together.. I like the old stuff and miss my friend! Want my tape machne back!!! thanks Sub
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,815
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|