|
10 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
47,986
guests, and
5,606
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Bill Draper - 09/30/26 02:55 PM
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,893
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,893 |
Hi Tiiffany
I really like the story the singing was pretty good the piano felt very nice. The pace seemed too slow. I know this is a ballad of sorts but it felt like was listening to a 45 on 33.
Maybe it's just me but I feel the tempo needs an adjust. The vocals while good had a pushed feeling to them. I know this is a work tape so I don't expect perfection(look at the junk I post lol) Just thought I'd give my two cents for what it's worth.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,060
Posts1,185,721
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|