My 2 cents.
at 12:50 sunday there were only myself, Jerry, Richard , and Steve, there. and Dawn seemed to be geting worried about paying her staff I think. Fortunately, a few more of us trickled in and it was ok.
But it's not the way it used to be. We were a very strong chapter.
and I think, in the begining it was because there was a true interest in the guest speakers. I spoke of these concerns to Jerry, and he agreed.
Have we really only turned into some sort of open mike now?
We need to generate alot more interest in JPF. As the former chapter of the year, we have to get more new members , give them a reason to belong, and show up.I personally joined up because of the knowledge shared with us.
Yes , it's fun to get up on stage and show off a few tunes,it feeds the ego.
I'd personally like to feed my head too.
nuff said by me.