|
6 members (Michael W. Brown, texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
69,609
guests, and
6,105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 613
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 613 |
and i see the members without families,kids,etc.. being the most active. (they don't have anything else to do!!) so let's do a rsvp on who can attend and who might attend. and if it doesn't look like it's worth the effort, just get together at someone's house once a month. (that's what a lot of other chapters do) and play for each other and forget venue headaches..(and please , don't call me before 2pm!!) thanks, i love you all!! barn. Well, yeah, I see that too - I agree. I've got two kids (7 and 9) and I gig a couple times a month and there are family obligations. TONS of them. I'll be honest, though - I highly doubt I'd go to someone's house. No, let me rephrase that. There's no way I would. Well... if they had a huge mansion and the booze was flowing freely and there were college girls having a pool party, then yeah, I'm in. But I'm betting that wouldn't be the deal. And I'm betting there are other folks where having to go to someone's house would be a deal killer. Or maybe I'm wrong. Honestly, I really DON'T see the difference between a good open mic night and a showcase. They feel pretty much the same to me. Not saying that's bad.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,073
Posts1,185,751
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|