|
6 members (Michael W. Brown, texritter, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
37,594
guests, and
5,852
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 672
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 672 |
Indigo:
Welcome!
I really enjoyed your song. I thought music was very strong. I'm not too familiar with this style of music, but I thought the music was both catchy and compelling. It has a great groove! I liked these lines:
To look beyond the skin I'm in, And to truly help me breath again.
and
He's one of my favorites, Ooh how I Savor this
I didn't think the rest of the lyrics were up to the level of those two lines, or of the music. Of course, the lyrics are probably secondary to the music in this type of song. But that's where I would put some attention. You'll get much better feedback here as more people listen to your song. You may also consider posting this over on the Lyrics boards where you will get some great advice on polishing your lyrics.
Great job!
Mark
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,779
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|