Okay, finally got a listen. I am really liking this one. This sort of sonic trip depends a lot on the production, doesn't it? I think your performance is great. I hope to delve into this style more in the near future too, now that I'm collecting some good software, and Reason, and a MIDI controller.

I think a massive assault of effects and delay is fine...on a song like this, you could probably even take it further, with lots of transformations from pure vocal sound to bizarre synth effects. What will probably make or break it is your use of dynamics, loud-soft, full instrumentation-near silence, etc. Also depends a lot on absolute precision.

The tempo change was a great act of bold creativity that sorta didn't work...YET. YET, mind you. That was a cool idea...just needs a different tweak to make it fly...maybe a softer, in-the-distance effect, who knows.

Can't wait to hear how electric violin will sound, that's very exciting. You know, Einstein (dressed as Robin Hood) used to play that. Sorry, old guy reference there.

Great work, Indigo, and I agree---not enough of your style here so far...we all benefit. Keep making music! smile

-Mark