|
8 members (Fdemetrio, bennash, Irwin, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
99,740
guests, and
5,824
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,440
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,440 |
Thanks everyone for the concern. I can tell you that when things are going bad in your life, there is nothing that can lift you out of your depression, with the possible exception of morpheme, like song writing and the creative process in general. You never feel as alive as when you are in the process of creating something that wasn't there before. I saw an interview with Paul McCartney when he was in the process of recording his last album and he said basically the same thing. Like everyone else, I would definitely love to get recognition for my work, but whether or not I ever get a single TAXI forward, the day I stop writing is the day I die.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,851
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|