|
6 members (Sunset Poet, texritter, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, Fdemetrio),
37,941
guests, and
5,835
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,865
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,865 |
Hold on, I didn't say I didn't like it, I didn't say it couldn't get cut, and for the record, I love Dolly and Barbara! Watched both on tv and listened to the records almost daily. (Yes, I said records) I simply think it needs a tad updating on the instrumentation (is that a word?) That's all! I did enjoy it, even if that Hopkins woman was involved (hehehe)(don't go taking offense, newbies, we are friends)
Anyway, dated is good and not so good, but I would just like to let you guys know that my next vocal will sound dated and when someone points it out I expect you folks to take up for me with the same protective coating you're giving this lady!
Los banos, Ms. Jan!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,094
Posts1,185,796
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|