Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463 |
Hi Kate. I do not use Win Media player for burning...there are better alternatives.....In Fact I do not use that media player period. There are better freebies that are more user friendly and do not want to take over your PC. I would not attempt to burn a disc with any other program open as this can cause conflict probs and ruin the burn. I am still not sure what you are doing.....Vista and 7 are two completely diff op systems. I am not sure how you can use both at the same time...perhaps you upgraded to 7.....in which case Vista would have been blown away first. The probs you are having may be down to running a 64 bit system with Audacity which works on 32. Here is an article explaining about this prob. http://wiki.audacityteam.org/index.php?title=Windows_Vista_OSI also would suggest now that you do use the 1.3 beta version of Audacity contrary to what I said before......I was assuming that you had XP or Vista and were running a 32 bit system. If you are running the older version of Audacity this could be the cause of the probs. You may have to install special drivers if you have further probs.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|