|
5 members (bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
41,450
guests, and
5,888
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 12
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 12 |
Hi Big Jim ~ As you can tell, I am "technologically challenged". Grin. I thought 7 was merely something that made Vista work better...so it has actually replaced it. OK.
I have Audacity 1.2.6, which still seems to work fine, for the little I know how to do: record guitar and voice together w/ a Behringer condenser mic straight into the computer, one time through. The computer person thinks (now) that something(someone) got in during an authorized Microsoft upgrade...and this (somehow) resulted in pieces of Media Player departing. What do you use instead of Media Player?
Thank you again. It's very nice of you to take the time. Kate
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|